12 September 2007

Proof: Mathematics is Art

Prove by induction:

Note: Weird person: the way other people see for example mathematicians or artists.

Consider 1 weird person: This person is thus either an artist or mathematician.
Assume for k weird persons: Each one is either artist or mathematician.
Thus for k +1 people = k persons + 1 person: Either artist or mathematician.


Hence:
We have now proven that mathematicians and artists are not clearly distinguishable, and thus math and art are very closely related. Nearing infinity, they tend to be the same thing.
Now we can say that math is art. (Under the condition that our conclusion can never be commutative, i.e. art is not math!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.