03 March 2008

My life today

Finally getting to the “more” in “More than Mathematics”.
Although it can refer to many things, I wish to now think of it as something different than math, just life in general.
Being a second year student may sound ‘great!’, but from personal experience I see it as:
- better as the first year (without question)
- hard work (lots of self-study)
- a preparation for my final year (which is the third year)
I generally don’t socialize very much, mainly because I have only a few good friends and they all lead very busy lives. I don’t mind, but sometimes I just feel like I want to get OUT! And usually I don’t because there’s no one available to go out with.
Thus, I spend a lot of time with my studies, which is not necessarily a bad thing, but I’ve lost the balance in life that I’ve maintained throughout my school years.
I realize that I’ve got to change my current lifestyle, I’m just not so sure how. Maybe (and hopefully) I’ll find a solution soon.

No comments: